If you’ve got preschool (0-5) or primary aged (6-12) children then you already know that life can be pretty full-on. At Deep Creek we’re passionate about seeing young families like yours thrive and not just survive this challenging time.
One key to thriving in life is being surrounded by the right people. Deep Creek has a rich and growing community of young families who gather at Sunday services and at regular young families events, such as socials and seminars (with free child minding!). There are also a wide range of programs and events run especially for your children.
In addition Deep Creek has growth groups specifically designed for those who find it a bit harder than normal to get out of the house. In these groups the guys meet one week and the gals on alternate weeks. Sure cuts down on the babysitting!
It’s also really important to invest into your own life as well as the kids. Here are a few of the things we run:
- Strengthen your marriage with the Marriage Enrichment Course
- Explore your faith with the Alpha Course
- Grow spiritually with another course on a wide variety of topics
- Increase your skills as a parent with the Toolbox Course
- Find time for yourself with Mum’s to Life